Friday, July 13, 2012

Intro

So I've come to the conclusion that my life is a little bleak at the moment and that I am in dire need of some type of new hobby or interest. Hence this new blog. Tons of random stuff happen to everyone on the regular and also tons of random thoughts, ideas, and things are said to us everyday and that's basically what this is all about. Not everything in this blog is going to be random of course but I can guarantee that it will be entertaining to at least one person :) (myself not included). Also I would like to use this blog as an information source as well. People learn a lot from blogs, life experience, other people's life experience...the internet :). So I will share some of my knowledge of what little I know and have gone through with you and hopefully you will do the same. Everyday is a new day to learn something new. Take Advantage!

No comments:

Post a Comment